Super RetroTRIO Plus - Joe & Mac Bundle Edition PAL - only 1000 made
Step up your retro-gaming experience and relive three classic Joe & Mac games like never before, in crisp 720p resolution! The SR3 Plus is the premium top loading console for all of your original NES, SNES, and MegaDrive games. Custom built with three cartridge slots, six controller ports, and now with HDMI compatibility!
The Joe & Mac bundle is a limited edition of 1,000 and includes an exclusive Joe & Mac Ice Age Blue cartridge!
- Compatible with original NES, SNES, and MegaDrive game cartridges
- Custom built with NTSC/PF/NJ/PA region switch
- AV and HDMI (6 ft. cable included) compatible
- Includes two 10 ft. wired six button controllers
- Controllers compatible with SNES and select Retro-Bit consoles
- Two controller ports for NES, SNES, and MegaDrive controllers
- Exclusive Ice Age Blue cartridge
- Includes exclusive Joe & Mac pins and sticker
- Games Included: Joe & Mac, Joe & Mac 2: Lost in the Tropics, and Congo's Caper
- Includes fully colored instruction manual
Q. Is the Super Retro Trio region-free?
Yes the console is region-free and has a region switch on the front.
Q. Which console games are supported?
Mega Drive, Genesis, NES, SNES, and Super Famicom. Please note that the Famicom cartridges will not play on this as they will not fit into the slot.
Q. Can the console play SD2SNES and Everdrive cartridges?
Q. What visual outputs does the console produce?
HDMi, A/V and S-video connectors are fitted and for the best quality use S-video on a CRT TV or HDMi on a modern TV.
Q. Can I play unlicensed games on the Super Retro TRIO?
Yes most will work.
Q. Do adaptors such as the Gameboy adaptor and GBA-to-SNES work on this?
A. Yes they work fine.
Q. Does the Super Retro TRIO support the Sega Power Base Converter for Master System games via the Mega Drive port?
Yes – although, as above, we don’t retail the PBC ourselves as we only sell new hardware. For officially-licensed adapters that are no longer in production, we recommend looking at eBay etc.
Q. Does the Retro TRIO support saving?
It supports save-to-cart features – so if you can save the game on original hardware, you can save it on a TRIO. There is no additional system-based save feature.
Q. Can you use a capture kit to record gameplay footage from a Super Retro TRIO?
Yes – example below (using an Elgato Game Capture HD) via the A/V in port: