WiiDual Kit (Pre-Order)
Wii Dual is the ultimate AV upgrade for your classic Nintendo Wii console (RVL-CPU-40 revisions and later). Set your Wii free on your modern HDTV or classic high end CRT monitor with this all in one solution!
WiiDual is internal hardware designed to run a custom GC-Video 2.4c by Unseen for Nintendo Wii. The following motherboard revisions are supported.
- RVK-CPU-01 (No Gamecube Ports)
- RVK-CPU-02 (No Gamecube Ports)
The WiiDual outputs analog video and HDMI simultaneously. It can output 240p/480i/480p in all video modes. 240p/480i and can be line doubled to display 480p. The analog portion supports the following outputs: RGBS/RGBHV/RGsB/YPbPr. Composite sync outputs annenunted levels.
If you would like to know more about the features available with GC-Video (Like the On screen display, etc) Please checkout Unseen's github,
- There currently is no good "off the shelf" solution for VGA.
- For YPbPr you will need a standard Wii Component Cable.
- If using a standard RGBS/Scart cable, it will need to be modifed to work the WiiDual. The Color channels need to be swapped and Composite Video needs to be remove from the console. These are both simple procedures. Please look at this image for details on how a modified RGC cable should look: https://i.imgur.com/nwVKO9r.jpg
We Also Recommend
Game Boy Repair Part Original Game Boy Doors Clear (TTX Tech)