This amazing device allows you to back-up all your original SNES game cartridges (roms) onto a SD card and plug into the SD2SNES Pro. This allows you to prevent any wear and tear to your original SNES cartridges and allows you to play all your games using this one cartridge. Please read the EverDrive disclaimer before purchasing.
- MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC support (tested up to 200GB; no exFAT support so SDXC cards must be reformatted using FAT32)
- Fast ROM loading (~9MB/s)
- Fast menu navigation
- Directories are sorted automatically, no need for FAT sorting tools
- High resolution menu (512×224) for adequate display of long file names
- Real Time Clock
- Supports ROM size up to 128MBit (96Mbit actually implemented)
- Automatic near-time SRAM saving to SD Card.
- Enhancement chip support (see below for implementation status)
- MSU-1 can be used in conjunction with all enhancement chips
- SuperCIC key (SNES CIC clone):
- -enables operation on unmodified consoles of all regions
- -supports software 50/60Hz switching on SuperCIC enhanced consoles only
- Auto region patching
- Hi quality 4-layers PCB
SUPPORTED ENHANCEMENT CHIPS:
- BS-X memory map / Satellaview base unit registers (clock)
- GSU (Super FX)
The cartridge uses a custom made multi-region shell. It fits any region consoles: North America (NTSC), Europe (PAL), Japan (NTSC).
We Also Recommend
EverDrive 64 v2.5 (NTSC & PAL compatible with UltraCIC II chip)