GC Loader PNP
- Launch games and homebrew from a memory card
- Plug and play installation, no soldering required.
- Faster loading and seek times compared to original DVD drive
- Audiostreaming support
- Firmware updateable through memory card
GC Loader replaces the GameCube DVD drive. With it you can load your games and homebrew from a memory card. This gives you much faster loading times and you can also store your complete collection of games on a single memory card. Installation is simple: disassemble your GameCube and replace the original DVD Drive with the GC Loader.
- Plug and Play installation, no soldering required.
- Supports all GameCube versions (DOL-001 & DOL-101) and all regions
- Full Speed SD Card interface (up to 1TB cards supported)
- FAT32 and exFAT support for SD Card
- Launch games and homebrew using Swiss as menu.
- Support for ISO, GCM, and DOL files
- Audiostreaming Support
- Firmware updateable (just load a DOL file from SD Card)
- Compatible with GameCube video/HDMI/Component mods (gcvideo)
We Also Recommend
EON Super 64 plug-and-play HD Out adapter for the Nintendo 64 (PAL)
EON Super 64 plug-and-play HD Out adapter for the Nintendo 64 (NTSC)